In this post:
- What I think about this last week, all in all.
- How well I followed the plan.
- Reasonable near-term goals.
- Thoughts on further-out improvements.
This week, I wanted to lay out some guidelines for myself, for when I start writing articles for the One-Man Institute of Counterfactual Experimentalism, which is a ways out for now, I think. This went okay.
I was able to lay out three broad categories of article, and some subdivisions within them. Then, I started figuring out what each kind of article would need for me to consider it ready for publication. I think that part still needs some work and thought. One thing I wanted to do was have my wife look over them; I sent a version of them over to her, but I don't think she's had time to look at them yet, so I'll ask again later.
I don't think I'm really planning to do anything on this directly in the near-term, so my basic plan is: maybe start doing stuff for the Romance Instrumentality Project, so I can eventually do some structured writing that I will, for now, try to avoid excessive worldbuilding with, then later I can actually apply these guidelines I came up with.
Next week, I'm not sure right now.