In this post:
- Getting the basics set up.
- Status of the initial iterations.
Since last time, I wrote tests, and set up Travis and Bors with the repository. Bors doesn't allow merges with failing tests, which, as it turns out, instantly paid off. After that, I looked into various improvements. It looks like Prolog's coverage story isn't as good as I made myself think, at first.
The tests are pretty minimal, but I started making changes anyway. I started replacing short variable names with words, and the result seems a lot less obnoxious so far.
I ended up getting distracted by other stuff I might write up later, so there's not much more to say on this.
Next time, what I thought of this week.