In this post:
- I actually hit my weekly goal, now that I've revised it down to more than I was doing consistently.
- I did, however, have to do some of these late because we were out of the house. I might need to revise my weekend scheduling to earlier in the day.
This week, I have drawn:
- The axes of the rotated boxes exercise on March 15. This is much better laid-out than my previous attempts, though there are a few issues: the vanishing points are deflected off the axis, I don't know if the backs of the ends are the right size, many of the lines are wobbly, and the back faces were too small for me to comfortably use my shoulder.
- I didn't finish the rotated boxes exercise, per se, on March 16. It's just that it's too crowded and busy for me to place the last four boxes. I'm going to have to draw everything bigger next time.
- Some organic perspective on March 17. It's really hard to keep on using my shoulder with the tiny boxes, still.
Next week, the entry will be about the same. Maybe. Maybe not. We'll see.