In this post:
- Slightly less work than usual.
This week, I have drawn:
- A few ellipses on December 27. I'm thinking about what kind of style I want to aim for. One thing that bothers me with my texturing attempts is that I can't figure out how to lighten things, so if I want something to be lighter I have to figure out where not to draw. I'd prefer to do texturing/fills with something that's not purely set up to darken things. I don't have a firm enough grasp of terminology to know if I can boil that down to something like "painting".
- I took a break on December 28. I'll probably take a break tomorrow as well, then try to pick things back up on Sunday.
- I drew some ellipses on December 30. I'd like to start ramping back up.
- I don't remember what I did on December 31, but according to the dates I put on these sheets, I did some texturing and some random doodles.
- More ellipses and texturing on January 1.
- More texturing on January 2. I'll be really excited to move past these exercises.
Next week, the entry will be about the same.