In this post:
- It all comes tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down...
Since I finished the ??? sheet, I have drawn:
- I finished the first quadrant of the second single-point exercise on November 8.
- I did the second quadrant on November 9.
- I did the third quadrant on November 10. I thought it'd be instructive to see how well the lines I'd drawn by eye line up, and, and... 😰
- I finished the... twelfth sheet? on November 11. I kept on checking the lines, and I think I did a little better than yesterday? Tomorrow is going to be a Whole Thing.
- I started on what is apparently the thirteenth sheet on November 12. My attempt at starting off this exercise, Rotated Boxes, is turbo nonsense, and I'm trying to work out if that's going to be a problem.
- I filled in one quadrant on the thirteenth sheet on November 13. Quoting from the webpage: "If your drawing comes out terribly, but you learned a lot from the process, then I consider that a win." So maybe I can still salvage this...
- I think I filled in another quadrant on the thirteenth sheet on November 14. It's hard to be sure, because I seem to be drawing non-euclidean vector puke, and there are confusing discontinuities.
Next week, the entry will be about the same, I guess?