In this post:
- Switching between exercises.
Since I finished the ??? sheet, I have drawn:
- Some of the "Plotted 2 Point Perspective" exercise on October 25. I'm not feeling this one right now, and I hope it's mostly from trying to do straightedge stuff.
- A little bit more of it on October 26. I should try and blow through this part, move onto the next thing as soon as I can.
- I got most of the ninth sheet filled in around October 27. I'll probably fill things in a bit more later. I notice that I seem to be getting improving intuitions about where lines will meet, which I think is a good thing to get from all this?
- The ninth sheet is just about filled, as of October 28. I'll skip to the other exercises for now.
- The first quadrant on the tenth sheet is mostly filled, as of October 29. Lots of stuff in the lesson is ringing true.
- The second quadrant is pretty much filled, as of October 30. I think I might want to switch back to Plotted 2 Point Perspective now, and revisit these exercises later.
- I started the other Plotted 2 Point Perspective sheet on October 31. I did a few exercises, not much, because even if I know I need them, they're kind of a pain. That last bit might be because I'm using improvised straightedges for the longer lines, which is probably not necessary.
Next week, the entry will be about the same.