In this post:
- I get bored of the fifth sheet.
Since I started the fifth sheet, I have drawn:
- 15 planes on October 4. A bunch of bad ones. I think I need to be using the table again.
- 15 planes on October 5. A few bad ones. The table helped, maybe I should stop drawing such tiny squares.
- 15 planes on October 6. A bad one. I ought to switch back to drawing bigger ones, for sure. Next time.
- 15 planes on October 7. Bigger now, yay!
- 15 planes on October 8.
- 15 planes on October 9. Almost done.
- 15 planes on October 10. A bad one. I could technically fill up more of the sheet, but consider this: I don't want to.
For a total of 840 lines this week, and 1680 lines on the fifth sheet.
Next week, intentional curves, I think!