In this post:
- I thought I was going to fill more of the page, but I started drawing tiny.
Since I started the fifth sheet, I have drawn:
- 15 planes on September 27.
- 15 planes on September 28, plus two I'm not counting because they were iffy.
- 15 planes on September 29, plus a few that seemed iffy.
- 15 planes on September 30.
- 15 planes on October 1.
- 15 planes on October 2. They're kind of smaller right now, so the paper's going to have a lot more of them.
- 15 planes on October 3. Somehow, these went from columns of ten to columns of twenty.
For a total of 840 lines this week, and 840 lines on the fifth sheet.
Next week, the entry will be about the same, for a while, then hopefully I can start another sheet.