In this post:
- Starting the second sheet. Hopefully this one takes like a month, tops.
Since I came up with the plan, I have drawn:
- 15 lines on May 25
- 15 lines on May 26. I got a new set of pens, and the one I tried promptly went flaky. I'll be so glad to try some other type of pen later.
- 15 lines on May 27.
- 15 lines on May 28. This completes the first sheet of paper.
- 15 lines on May 29. New sheet of paper, curved lines, and somewhat inauspiciously, I started this after a shower I took to deal with the heat, so now the paper is wet. The ink is supposed to be okay with this, but I don't think the paper is.
- 15 lines on May 30. The paper is pretty beat up already, but it's still taking ink, so that's good enough for me.
- 15 lines on May 31.
For a total of 105 lines this week, 390 lines on the first sheet since I started counting, and 45 lines on the second sheet.
Next week, the entry will be about the same.