I didn't get as much done as I'd like today, but I translated some of my notes on conlanging into the format I was roughing out yesterday. I think I found some issues with one of the sentences, so I'll need to come back to it. Probably the course of action that makes the most sense is to consolidate all of my notes into a single repo, making sure to note anything that needs to be reworked. Before I copy in more glosses, I need to review the things I can do with custom directives, and see if I want to change anything about the processing.
Anyway, I didn't get much done today because I'm way out of it, so I'm not going to try to drag this out any further.