Still unpacking, but making progress.
Recently, I decided to look back into Exercism, which I've previously gotten a very short way into on the Erlang and Elm tracks. I basically reviewed everything I did on the Erlang track, and updated a few of my solutions, then went a little further with some of the side exercises. (I also joined a bunch of tracks, some of which I'm going to wait until I've upgraded my laptop to look into.)
Not much to say about that, besides that I'm pretty skeptical about the quality of some of my solutions. I ought to review the community solutions later.
I also looked into separating my repository metadata project into distinct functional areas, and sketching out possible data types for it. I think I'm going to need to find someone to discuss this project with, because there are a lot of things I want to accomplish, and I'm not sure I've totally nailed down the objectives.
After I publish this, I'm going to mess with Leo some more. I've bounced off it a few times because I wasn't sure where to start, but the testimonials seem really interesting. (Plus it'd be pretty cool to be using a Python-scriptable text editor with a free license.)
I'll get on that now, for maybe the next hour or so.