I'm working on some of the comments for Jedi. GitHub's interface is confusing, at least if I don't use it for several months. I made some changes, and then asked if the changes I made were the right ones to make. That's not the right order at all. Oh well.
After that, I started reconstructing the lexicon of the conlang I mentioned, and realized that I have some issues with the derivational morphology. Even for a language where I wasn't trying too hard to differentiate from English, some of the correspondences are too exact.
And earlier today, I realized Seed was missing a specification for a workflow that it definitely needs. Looks like I've got various bits of work, if not cut out for me, at least vaguely outlined.
I'm really sleepy now. Good night.