PICO-8 update: I realized that one of the things I was doing to make the chords work wasn't exactly the same, so I used the last SFX slot on a slightly tweaked version. I'm going to give this a few days, then start working on adjusting instruments and volume. Next time I do something like this, I'm going to look for something rhythmically simpler, and with canonical sheet music more easily available.
I made better progress on everything else today. Some reading, and I guess that was kind of it, but things seemed a lot less hectic to me. I'll have to just remind myself to take things easy for most of the week, because I think I'm pushing myself too hard.
Over the weekend, I'm going to try to read a bit more about Erlang, and also write a reaction to The Apple, because hoo boy, that movie...
Anyway, I should wrap up for tonight. I'm tired.