There is one line uncovered, and I do not care about it. I made several hundred changes to the code base as part of refactorings today, and it's so, so satisfying. I think the next thing I want to look into is designing a garbage collector for this implementation. That'll be quite a lot of work.
Anyway, I also took some time to mess with LMMS without a tutorial. I experimented with applying a bunch of YouTube videos and vague memories of high school senior year to sketching a little chord progression. It sounds good to me, which kind of implies that the natural analysis of it is not what I used to come up with it.
And it is past midnight, this is late, let's turn it in.