All right! I've got negative tests written for the typing plugin for MOTR, so I should be ready to integrate the new protocol at any time.
As such, I'm comfortable putting that to the side until I manage to actually increase the test coverage some. It's hovering a bit above 80% right now.
Since I've got the tests written, and also I fixed up some of the other tests so that they're more consistent and, like, more correct, I'm done for today and I'm thinking about how I want to handle things in the week to come. (I may also want to tweak some of those tests to be a little less awkwardly written, now that they actually test what they're supposed to.)
I think it would make the most sense to return to some of the writing experiments I was doing yesterday. If I'm up for it during the week, I can return to taking notes on The Document, but I think I need to detox from that a bit more. Best to get back into higher volumes of writing, then devote time on the weekends to getting MOTR closer to ready for a release.
For now, I'm going to wrap things up for tonight.