Checking over the motrfile to see which bugs I should write up...
- Move wheel creation code into core.
- Move requirements file creation code into core.
- Figure out how to lift operations on the underlying type into the context of the Input wrapper.
- Move project package code into core.
- Move path utility function into core.
- Create helpers for generating sets of project packages.
- Move make_parent helper into core and evaluate the possibility of using it with write_bytes.
- Rewrite virtualenv creation code (including pip calls) to use the Fragment API.
- Eliminate usage of venv module.
- Eliminate direct references to Flit.
- Rework the RuntimeAction interface to take a callback to register output streams.
- Rewrite pytest calls to use the Fragment API.
- Rewrite flake8 call to use the Fragment API.
- Rewrite mypy call to use the Fragment API.
- Rewrite coverage calls to use the Fragment API.
- Rewrite pyinstrument calls to use the Fragment API.
That's going to give me plenty to chew on. I'll enter that in after I publish this.
I'm not going to try to write any more; I just want to wrap things up quickly.