Coding 2021-10-04

By Max Woerner Chase

Well, I was focused on other stuff today, but I managed to get the exit code stuff handled pretty quickly.

Basically, I added some tests, fixed the tests a few times, discovered that I was missing an exception suppression, added it, got the tests to pass, and then confirmed that the exit code behavior is now correct.

With this, MOTR now has the potential to be useful in an automated context, like what I'm planning to do with the release workflow.

I'll take notes on that workflow later. For now, I let things go late again, so I need to get to bed.

Good night.