Coding 2021-06-26

By Max Woerner Chase

Just working on a bit of polish right now. I made the changes I mentioned at the end of the last coding entry. Some of it was a bit rough, because I hope I can just punt on some of the design decisions for now. Currently, the generated paths are... relatively hardcoded.

I'm just going to iterate on that a few more times, because every tweak seems like it's opening up additional simplifications, currently.

Like, I make Actions define their own logging interface, and that simplifies Results enough that I can replace them with an enum, which means I should be able to eliminate a loop and convert some conditional logic into a dict lookup.

I've got a few fixes to make to a few tests, but nothing major. I can do it while this entry publishes.

At the same time, it's pretty late.

Good night.