I'm still not feeling particularly energetic, so I didn't work much today, then rushed through working on some of the stuff I was talking about yesterday. Basically, I've defined a whole bunch of classes and type aliases to be able to reason about Actions and Targets, and now I need to get to work on copying, writing, and testing the various utility functions that the user will have access to.
I don't think there's much to say about what I've got currently. The code makes sense, but doesn't currently "do" much, but all of the tests and checks pass, so I'm ready to move onto the helper functions. In the coming days, because it's late right now.