They brought someone to look at our heating system a few weeks ago, and it was working as intended. So I'm sure it was supposed to heat up when we tried turning on the AC earlier.
That's part of why I didn't get too much done today:
- I fixed up some mistakes I'd made with the con-script, and added some consonants I'd forgotten.
- I just now added another test and bit of functionality to the task runner code. To get much further, I'll need to properly plan out the various types involved.
- I also have the option of trying to improve the file opening handling. I'll feel better about the code I have if it can handle all likely error conditions as exceptions, instead of checking for them proactively. Looks like OSError is the way to handle that.
I'll probably mess with that after I publish this, then work on other stuff as a palate cleanser.
Here's hoping things are a bit more pleasant tomorrow, and... vaguely bearable afterwards, since I'm getting my second dose, and my first dose messed me up a little.