Today was a little bit all over the place. I made the last change I can imagine the Pip PR needing.
I looked into using towncrier, and realized that, in a few places (such as the default argument to one of the commands), it really assumes you're using Git, so now I have a fork of towncrier that's supposed to handle both Git and Mercurial repositories. I have not tried this out, or indeed tested it.
There's a few other things I did, but I'm not sure how best to write them up, so eh. It'll be interesting when I get into updating the task runner's repository, because, no matter how much I tried to act like it was otherwise, those changes are going to be a lot. Anyway, it's late, and I'm tired of pushing things when it comes to late night stuff. Haha, tired...