Coding 2021-02-05

By Max Woerner Chase

I ended up not working on the music stuff much today, because I reworked a bit of my environment for the heck of it. As far as I know, only like one thing is broken currently, and it's not a big deal for now. (Update from the end of the post: the issue is... fixed... I guess...)

So, to get something done fast, I did the note wrapper class, and rewrote my current example to use it. It's a good abstraction so far. A bit of obvious boilerplate confined to a single class, and then everything using it becomes shorter and easier to understand.

It's way too late right now, so I'm cutting myself off now.

Good night.