I spent a big chunk of today trying to recover from whatever is going on with me, so I didn't have much time to work on the kata. I did have time to change some of the callbacks I added, so they're now callable objects. The plan there is to try to convert some of the extant conditionals/switches into operations I can call on the callbacks, so I can move some of the business logic back into the core function, rather than having opaque "do the thing" top-level functions.
Okay, I did that, and now the groundwork is mostly laid to add processing for conjured items. But doing that means adding tests, and it's too late at night for me to be up for that. I'll work on updating the tables and the tests tomorrow or over the weekend.