Earlier today, I upgraded my laptop, and this post could very well have ended up brought to you by my phone's USB tethering mode, but I've fixed all of the upgrade issues. That I know about.
I did some coverage improvements for the auto-roller, as well as some fixes. The testing I did convinced me to drop the pytest verbosity for that project, since it's a real pain to find a few failures buried in over a thousand successes.
It'll also be kind of a pain to put together enough stuff to handle properly testing the Ironsworn stuff, which I'm not currently planning to actually use, but... hm. Maybe I should see about putting this off in a branch or something.
I should wrap this post up now so I have plenty of time to troubleshoot if something else is broken.