Good work on the virtual tabletop today. I finally figured out what the --find-links option to pip install is for. The answer is "what I've been using weird workarounds for for probably over a year now". So, my test runner setup is now much better. I got extremely thorough unit test coverage on some system-specific code, so that's nice. The code that's remaining to port is just wiring input and output around the logic I just thoroughly tested.
My immediate priorities for this are:
- Figure out whether I want to keep using Fire or switch to another cli library
- Figure out how I want to hook up the internals of this to whatever I end up using
- Do it
- Make sure it all works
After that, I want to see about either:
- Porting some of the prototypes I've been working on into the core
- Setting up mutation testing
Anyway, none of that's happening now, because I'm sleepy.