More distractedness today. This time, I tried writing a library for manipulating todo.txt files. I got the basics into what should be a working state, but I think I should step away from it for now, because I'm frankly not sure what I would do with it. I don't really have any use cases yet that aren't handled by my text editor.
I want to get back to auto-roller stuff, and my tentative plan there is to structure it as a monorepo until I can stabilize the core logic, then start splitting stuff out. I'm not sure if that'll work like I think, but I'll see what I can do, experiment if I need to.
(Also, at some point I need to update my Ink port again.)
Anyway, it's too late and I should stop getting distracted.