I didn't do too much coding tonight, but I did finish up the draft of the baseline for the second card prototype. Everything beyond this should be a matter of specification and data entry. This assumes that I got the implementation totally correct, which probably isn't true, though I'm confident it is at least mostly correct, by some measure.
I did think a little about attempting weird type-level logic, but it frankly doesn't seem worth it right now.
Once again, I want to wrap things up quick. I managed to mess my back up by sitting upright for a while, so to deal with that, I need to lie down and get off my laptop. So, that's that for now.