I didn't get much time with my code tonight, so I'm just going to go over some of my plans for one project.
I believe I've mentioned working on a basic dice-rolling app for some roleplaying games. If not, I've worked on a basic dice-rolling app for some roleplaying games. Right now, the package has all of the generic stuff in modules under the root, and things for specific games in a subpackage. The most concrete change I want to make is to make the per-game implementations independently installable.
I've got various other things I want to try, but I don't have a strong sense of what to go for first, so I think what I should do is figure out where the current implementation falls short, and work on improving that area, whatever it is.
And, I don't have enough consciousness left for tonight to ponder this in any more detail, so I guess I'm done.