I didn't do conlanging or anything else today because I was focused on relaxing, and tinkring with the Ink port is relaxing when I'm not staring at inexplicable stack traces.
Ink CLI status: I skipped implementing a bunch of it, but it looks like the very basics work. I finally pulled in some external dependencies: blessings for tty-aware ANSI escape codes, and colorama to make ANSI escape codes work with Windows. (I haven't tested that that all works on Windows.)
Tomorrow, I'm probably going to try to hack my port into ink-proof, and see what's missing from the implementation according to it.