I got through the Ink tests as of when I'd last pulled. Then I updated, and got one additional test, which I opted to split into two tests. Getting them to work promises to be a doozy. I'm going to either need to rewrite a bunch of function signatures in an obnoxious way, or add extra fields to the StoryState object. I'm leaning towards fields on the StoryState, but I've decided to sleep on this. Given the rate of changes to Ink right now, I don't think I'm in a hurry.
As far as completeness of implementation, there are still around twenty stubbed-out branches in my code; hopefully getting set up with ink-proof will shake some of that out.
I've got to wrap up for now, I'm exhausted.