Up to four passing tests against the Ink interpreter port. Things started working a lot better after I started actually using the functions I wrote a while ago.
So, the next one I'm trying to implement is related to random numbers, which means I need to port the random number code, which... eeeeeeeh. I don't object to it on any specific grounds right now, it's just that it's a lot of fiddly stuff to ultimately get a number out at the end. Even if I wanted to come up with my own take on it, I kind of can't, because it's supposed to be compatible with the test output.
Anyway, I'll get to that later, when I've got a bit more energy.
I'm thinking about getting the style checkers to accept the code, but that'll also take some effort and thought.
I'm messing with other stuff, and I think it might be possible for me to get back into Nova Drift on this laptop. We'll see how that goes in a few days, I think.
Anyway, I was up too late last night and paid the price, so I'm going to wrap things up now.