Took care of some more coverage holes in Structured Data, and bugs that I found in them, on account of that was draft/prototype code. I should probably ask about testing the new docs building stuff, because it's all set to go on my end. I'll get to that tomorrow, maybe. For now, I'd like to improve its pylint score some, and try to get a reproduction for some of the weird pylint bugs that I'm seeing; it seems to be misreporting line numbers, or making up errors entirely.
The moral of the story is don't let me use your stuff, probably.
Anyway, I took way too long to write this, so, again, no ending.