Only did Pomodoro for a bit today, but I made some progress on writing. Before that, in the morning, I did more music theorycrafting, which was probably not too productive. I read some more manuals on various things, but didn't make too much headway.
On the Structured Data front, I put together a library for that enum enhancement I've been wanting. It's not published yet, because I haven't put in the time to get it to a similar standard to the repos I like. I also started on the various placeholder-related reworks. I've got a rough outline of how I want things to go:
- Do single dispatch from Methods (I'm around here. I've got tests passing, but there are coverage holes, type errors, and lint failures)
- Reunite Functions and Methods
- Implement wrappers for built-in descriptors, and dispatch to them in the public decorator interface
- Convert the data classes into mixins with a default implementation
This all fits more-or-less into the following issues on GitHub: 32, 33, 36, 37, 40. Once I have those done, I think I'll take another break from working on Structured Data.
And, that's enough being-awake for today. Good night.