It'd have been nice if I'd done some writing today, but, oh well! (I did do some worldbuilding, just to deal with some questions that were bothering me, but that really shouldn't make it in unprompted.)
I mostly focused on getting ready to cut over to Python 3.8 as soon as possible, so I can be on that, drop 3.7, and drop some of the cruddiest bits of the library as it stands. Everything I care about is all ready to go... except for ReadTheDocs. (And, apparently, mutmut, by way of pony, which should be working on Monday, apparently.) I dunno... I guess I can let it spend a few days or weeks or whatever refusing to render my documentation. But that's unaesthetic.
Hm. I think I'll just make a branch for the update, and merge it whenever. Because I want to excise my kludgy decorators as soon as I can.
So, I've got a branch cut, and updated requirements. I'll start pulling out code in the next few days. And merge it whenever the tooling is ready.
I need to get ready for bed now, though. Good night.