I spent most of today polishing the implementation for placeholders, and doing general minor improvements to the codebase. Among them was rewriting one function so that it doesn't crash newer releases of Mypy. My code is extremely normal. I should probably cut another release soon, but the more I add type annotations, the more I think that I'd like to put together something to represent the type relations around structural matching.
So, my plan right now is to go over the mutmut results seeing how I can close gaps in testing, then make the type checking as strict as I can manage for now. Once I get to a good stopping point, cut a release and continue working on Rosetta Code stuff. Maybe actually make a commit to that repo at some point.
I can't figure out what I meant to say next, and it's late, so...