Brief status update: I'm dividing my time between noticing new bugs in the ADT code introduced by the amazing amount of churn I've given it in the past few weeks, non-virtuously increasing my code ratings mostly by figuring out how to hide cyclomatic complexity, and more-virtuously increasing my Pylint scores mostly by documenting things thoroughly.
Once I've finished pushing cyclomatic complexity to just barely acceptable, I'll work on pulling out standalone functions into their own modules, which should take some pressure off.
And once that's done, I'll cut a new minor version, and then start looking into reviving the Mypy plugin, which, I don't know what that needs precisely, but it's probably changed since the last time I tried to work on it.
I'm zoning out, so that means this entry has to be over. Good night.