I decided to work a little on Structured Data, oh, about half an hour ago. I first increased the required version of Coverage, then I started removing code that I realized I didn't need. Now that that's done for now, I'd like to take a look at the generated coverage data and see about making filters for it. I think it basically needs to be some kind of Python script that takes the sqlite database and does some heavy processing to it to remove coverage that "doesn't count". Once I've written that script, I'll get it into the Cell for Python, probably inside the noxfile. But first I need to turn Seed into Cell.
It's way too late already. Good night.